That's pretty funny. Emmitt is a robust young man -- he does not look his age! What size clothes does he wear now? Sorry we haven't been able to catch up yet. I've been on Skype the last two Thursdays as you suggested but didn't see you. Let me know if there's a good time for you in the near future!
Hi guys - It depends on the clothes but Emmitt is pretty consistently wearing somewhere between 12-18 months sized clothing. He has definitely (finally!) slowed way down so that hopefully, he'll stay in clothes for a little bit longer now :) I'm sorry I haven't been around on Skype! I'll email you...
2 comments:
That's pretty funny. Emmitt is a robust young man -- he does not look his age! What size clothes does he wear now?
Sorry we haven't been able to catch up yet. I've been on Skype the last two Thursdays as you suggested but didn't see you. Let me know if there's a good time for you in the near future!
Hi guys -
It depends on the clothes but Emmitt is pretty consistently wearing somewhere between 12-18 months sized clothing. He has definitely (finally!) slowed way down so that hopefully, he'll stay in clothes for a little bit longer now :)
I'm sorry I haven't been around on Skype! I'll email you...
Post a Comment