Thursday, May 27, 2010

Play group

I'm late in posting this but last Thursday we had play group with our friends Ashley, her wee one, Nora, and my friend Melissa (who has one on the way).

Here are Nora and Emmitt hangin' together:

Emmitt thought something was funny. Nora, not so much (she looks a little concerned...)

Emmitt likes to eat everything and everybody. We can just pretend that he was trying to give her a kiss though...

The mommies with their babes. Emmitt and Nora wouldn't pose for the picture because they were in the middle of a serious conversation.

2 comments:

Michael and Lauren said...

Looks like they had a good time and it must have been fun for the mommies too! Your haircut looks great -- it really suits you! I don't think I've seen your hair that short since your Aquinas Montessori days...

Casey said...

Thanks! It was cut the day before this photo was taken. Come to think of it, I don't think it has been this short since elementary school. I didn't know that it was a common occurrence to lose hair after having a baby (or perhaps it's the breastfeeding?) but I have lost a TON and it was starting to look pretty stringy. I thought that a short cut might be the way to go to thicken things up a bit and just in time for the summer too :)