Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Snuggling with blue bear
This morning after I fed Emmitt breakfast and before I tried putting him to sleep for his nap, he spotted his blue bear in the play area and wanted to hold him. He picked him up and gave him a hug and even snuggled his face into him; so we took blue bear with us into the nursery. After some cuddling, I tried to put the bear into the crib so I could get Emmitt to sleep but he got really upset when I took the bear away. So, I let him have him and had to rock Emmitt to sleep with blue bear in the crook of my arm (Emmitt fell asleep on blue bear's chest). As you can see, when I put Emmitt into the crib, he was still holding onto blue bear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment