Today we went 'a Krogering. I was pretty nervous about taking Emmitt to the grocery store for the very first time and I was completely prepared to abandon the mission if I had to but we
desperately needed groceries and I've gotten pretty tired of our usual routine of waiting until Kerry gets home from work to stay with the little man so that I can shop with all of the other people just getting off of work.
Emmitt did great. He sat very nicely in the cart for a while and then decided that he wanted me to hold him so I put him in the sling (sitting up on my hip) where he could observe from the mommy seat. It was a little distracting having him with me...I think I walked the length of the grocery store probably 3 times because I kept forgetting things. But all in all, it was a successful trip!

By the way, Happy Earth Day!
"We don't inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"
1 comment:
Yea for Emmitt! I love grocery shopping and can't wait to get back to it, when we come home. The stores here certainly don't have much choice and I actually felt a pang of envy when I saw Emmitt sitting in the cart in the frozen food aisle. Thinking about all the different flavors of ice cream right about now...
Post a Comment