Thursday, January 21, 2010

Whoa, Baby! (Emmitt's first 2 months - a recap)

I have been just awful about updating the blog but some of you must check regularly anyway because we're close to 1,000 hits! That is insane! Emmitt is honored to have so many fans. I promise that I will try to be a little better about keeping you updated - it's the least I can do for your loyalty to Emmitt :)

The problem that I started running into was that the more time that went by, the more overwhelming updating the blog seemed as Emmitt has been growing and changing so very quickly. So here you have it: Emmitt's first two months in photos. Since I can't possibly express how much fun we've had and all that Emmitt did in his first two months, I'll just say that one of the highlights was when he first smiled in response to us on December 7th. The next post will be more recapping to get you up to date. Enjoy!

















1 comment:

Michael and Lauren said...

I'm finally getting around to commenting! The pictures are great -- keep them coming! The silver lining in your belated postings is that all these pictures document Emmitt going from the typical generic newborn to THE Emmitt Hutcherson:) My favorites are him with his sock mittens and in his overalls. Super cute!