Monday, September 21, 2009

A look back (& a congratulations!)

Just for fun I thought I'd post some pictures of Kerry and I when we were little. Many of you have probably already seen these but I was going through some photos I had on our computer and ran across the folder of pictures from our wedding slideshow and figured I'd share.

Annette (Grandmommy) and Baby Kerry (Daddy Hutch)

Amy (Mimi) and Baby Casey (Momma Hutch)

Kerry with his "sissy" - aka Auntie Krista :)

Casey taking a bath (very blue eyes that turned green!)

Kerry on his first day of school.

Casey in her Montessori pose.

I also wanted to say "Congratulations!" to a friend of mine that I've known since 4th grade - Natalie. Her due date was 3 weeks ahead of mine but she had her little boy, Andrew Christopher, super early this morning (more like late last night - 12:59am) We are SO excited for her and her husband, Chuck! Congratulations you guys! :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh, Kerry's cheeks in that third picture! I can't believe how blond your hair was, Casey!

Little Baby Hutch said...

I knoooow! I told him he looked like a little chipmunk! Cutest little cheeks I've ever seen...