Saturday, June 13, 2009

Music to Baby Hutch's ears

Last night I went to see Kerry's band, Exebelle and the Rusted Cavalcade, play at a place in town called the Camel. This was the first time that Baby Hutch got to hear Exebelle live in concert (Exebelle has practiced a couple of times in our place). By the last song, there was a little bit of movement going on. Dancing, perhaps?


Another treat was that our friends the Lindblooms (Ethan & Shannon) also attended the show. Shannon's due date is just 4 days behind mine - October 22nd. So we had to get a picture of the two pregnant ladies together (I'm sure there will be more of these). Ethan likes to say that when Shannon and I are belly-to-belly that our babies can talk to each other :)



That big stripe across my stomach is the "waist" of my new Old Navy maternity jeans that are already getting to be too tight! Pregnancy is fun! :)

No comments: