We know so many people with little ones right now and are just so thrilled that Emmitt is going to grow up with so many buddies that are children of our buddies. To keep things fairly simple for Emmitt's birthday celebration this year, we just invited our family and Emmitt's play group over. The play group consists of Emmitt and one other little boy as well as a couple of little girls. Together with their parents, we had quite a crowd! It was great fun.
Emmitt enjoying one his new toys: the Radio Flyer walker wagon

I think he enjoyed the balloons we got for the party just as much as any of the presents that he received..


This is Emmitt with Miss Nora. She's so cute I can't even stand it!

Emmitt telling Nora all about everything...





This just cracks me up. Mommy is chowing down and Emmitt doesn't really want anything to do with the cupcake. I guess we should be grateful for that?

This is what was left.
My cupcake: gone.
Emmitt's cupcake: completely intact.

A happy birthday boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment