Tuesday, October 13, 2009

No news yet...

We are still awaiting the arrival of Baby Hutch and unless something noteworthy happens between now and then, our next post will probably be an announcement along with a few photos.

For a while, I was under the impression that BH would be early and Kerry and I have been going about our day-to-day activity with the idea that at any moment, I may go into labor. I guess that's a good place to be since when it does happen, whenever it may be, it will be a surprise! But for now, we've decided we're going to count on it happening after the due date - not before. Although my vote is still for the 17th for a couple of reasons: 1. Kerry and I pride ourselves on being punctual people. We're often the first ones to a gathering because we would rather be known for being on-time (or maybe a little early) than being "fashionable" and having a child that didn't share this view, while we would learn to accept it, might rock our worlds! and 2. Saturday is a pretty important Hokie game day...I hope that BH arrives on this day and serves as a good-luck charm for that game and all future VT games :) But as we've said before - no pressure, Baby Hutch!!!

Thanks to you all for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers!

No comments: